Parents and Family Authorization
Students may authorize up to four other individuals to receive access to their eBill (as well as other on-line account information). Authorized Parents & Family may view/print the eBills through Wolverine Access when the following steps are completed:
- Student designates Email address(es): The student may designate up to four e-mail addresses to receive electronic access to his or her U-M student account information including the eBill. To designate an e-mail address, the student will need to:
- Go to Wolverine Access
- Log on to Wolverine Access using her or his U-M uniqname and kerberos password.
- Select Parent/Family Authorization from the Student Center.
- Enter email address(es) and select My Student Account Data under Wolverine Access Authorization.
- Save the email address by clicking the SAVE button located above or below the authorization box on the right side of the screen.
- Create Secure Login (if necessary): If the authorized Parent/Family member does not have an existing U-M uniqname, he or she will need to establish a new "friend" account with the University of Michigan. Click here for more information on how to set up a U-M "Friend" account.