Hard Copy Timesheets
Departmental Timekeepers and individuals can print a timesheet to be used when time data must be reported or corrected and the entry cannot be done directly in the time collection system. These printed timesheets include reports for individuals who are paid on a biweekly or monthly frequency. They also include reports for individuals on regular or temporary appointments.
Printing a Timesheet for an Individual
Updatable PDF documents are available for use by individuals who require a hardcopy timesheet. The PDF documents can be updated and printed or can simply be printed as a blank timesheet.
Click here to access the following PDF timesheets:
- Biweekly Time Report
- Monthly Time Report
- Temporary Biweekly Time Report (also used for regular, biweekly non-instructional sponsored pool)
- Monthly Non-instructional Sponsored Pool Time Report (not updatable)
Printing Timesheets for Groups of Individuals
It is possible to print timesheets for groups of individuals by using delivered reports in the Data Warehouse (Business Objects) environment. The individual who prints the timesheets must be authorized to use three data universes:
- Human Resource
The timesheets can be printed for individuals by selecting an appointing department ID or static group. Monthly, biweekly and temporary biweekly timesheets are printed separately for each department ID or static group.
The Data Warehouse (Business Objects) environment can be accessed using Wolverine Access - University Business - Reporting - UM Data Warehouse. After logging into the UM Data Warehouse, the delivered reports can be found in: Public Folders → UM-Maintained → Time and Labor → TL01 Time and Labor
There are six delivered reports that can be used:
- CMB Biweekly Time Reports by DeptID
- CMB Monthly Time Reports by DeptID
- CMB Temporary Biweekly Time Reports by DeptID
- CMB Biweekly Time Reports by Static Group
- CMB Monthly Time Reports by Static Group
- CMB Temporary Biweekly Time Reports by Static Group