Foreign Students, Faculty & Staff

The following general information is offered as a resource to the nonresident alien students, faculty and staff at the University of Michigan. The information should not be considered tax advice and individual circumstances may not be covered by this information. The University of Michigan does not provide individual tax consultation.

Contact Information

If you have questions about tax information for nonresident aliens, please contact the Payroll Tax Section.

Additional Resources