- Financial Analysis
- Financial Operations
- Fleming Business Services
- Internal Controls
- Procurement Services
- Risk Management
- Sponsored Programs
- Treasurer's Office
Foreign Students, Faculty & Staff
The following general information is offered as a resource to the nonresident alien students, faculty and staff at the University of Michigan. The information should not be considered tax advice and individual circumstances may not be covered by this information. The University of Michigan does not provide individual tax consultation.
- Determining Alien Tax Status
- Payroll Cutoffs/Deadlines/Paydate Calendar
- Required Tax Forms
- Self Service for Reviewing and Updating Your Payroll Data
- Tax Treaty Country List and Information
If you have questions about tax information for nonresident aliens, please contact the Payroll Tax Section.