Online Student Photo Submission
This web page is only for Winter 2018 new freshmen & transfer students attending an Office of New Student Programs orientation.
- Have you been issued a previous Mcard? See this link before submitting a photo!
- Website maintenance could cause an outage during Midnight - 4 AM EST
Photo Submission Deadlines:
- December orientations - 12/7/18
- January orientation - 1/2/19
To have your Mcard preprinted and waiting for you at orientation, use the photo submission link above.
- Follow these Photo Specifications
- Please do not bring a photo with you to orientation as Mcards will not be produced at orientation.
- Government issued photo ID: driver's license, passport, state ID, or US military ID is required to pickup Mcard.
Mcard or photo submission questions, contact:
The Mcard Center
Send us an email
PNC Bank is the new official consumer bank of the University of Michigan. PNC offers the convenience of using your Mcard as an ATM card for your bank account as well as 3 branches and 28 ATMs on and around campus. Plus, PNC Virtual Wallet Student gives students the checking and savings options they need--as well as interactive tools to help them easily keep track of their money. Learn more about PNC Bank at pnc.com/michigan.
See the Mcard PNC FAQs towards the top right of this page. It also has a Campus Map!