New Ann Arbor Campus Freshmen/Transfers Online Student Photo Submission
The deadline to submit a photo has expired. You can still visit a campus ID station to receive an Mcard in person.
Click here if you are a new graduate student.
- Have you been issued a previous Mcard? See this link before submitting a photo!
- Website maintenance could cause an outage during Midnight - 4 AM EST
- Freshmen in the School of Nursing are not to submit a photo. (They will receive an Mcard at the hospital after orientation.)
Photo Submission Deadlines:
- May Transfers - 5/8/19
- Summer Orientation
- June orientations - 5/29/19
- July/August orientations - 6/26/19
- Summer Term - 6/26/19
- July Transfers - 7/8/19
- August Transfers - 8/1/19
- Undergraduate International Orientation - 8/16/19 Mcards are able to be picked up at your orientation.
- Fall Orientation - 8/19/19 Mcards are able to be picked up at your orientation.
To have your Mcard preprinted and waiting for you at orientation, use the photo submission link above.
- Follow these Photo Specifications
- Please do not bring a photo with you to orientation as Mcards will not be produced onsite.
- A Government issued photo ID (for example U.S. driver's license, state ID, military ID or passport) is required to pickup Mcard.
Mcard or photo submission questions, contact:
The Mcard Center
Send us an email
PNC Bank is the new official consumer bank of the University of Michigan. PNC offers the convenience of using your Mcard as an ATM card for your bank account as well as 3 branches and 31 ATMs on and around campus. Plus, PNC Virtual Wallet Student gives students the checking and savings options they need--as well as interactive tools to help them easily keep track of their money. Learn more about PNC Bank at pnc.com/michigan.
See the Mcard PNC FAQs with campus map under Resources to the upper right for helpful information.