Online Student Photo Submission
This web page is only for Summer/Fall 2017 New Freshmen, Transfer & Undergraduate International Students attending an Office of New Student Programs orientation.
Click here if not a freshman, undergrad transfer or undergrad international student.
- Have you been issued a previous Mcard? See this link before submitting a photo!
- Website maintenance could cause an outage during Midnight - 4 AM EST
- Freshmen in the School of Nursing do not submit a photo. (They will receive an Mcard at the hospital after orientation.)
Photo Submission Deadlines:
- May Transfers - 5/5/17
- Summer Orientation
- June orientations - 5/29/17
- July/August orientations - 6/23/17
- Summer Term - 6/20/17
- July Transfers - 7/7/17
- August Transfers - 8/1/17
- Undergraduate International Orientation - 8/22/17
- Fall Orientation - 8/22/17
To have your Mcard preprinted and waiting for you at orientation, use the photo submission link above.
- Follow these Photo Specifications
- Please do not bring a photo with you to orientation as Mcards will not be produced onsite.
- Government issued photo ID: driver's license, passport, state ID, or US military ID is required to pickup Mcard.
Mcard or photo submission questions, contact:
The Mcard Center
Send us an email
PNC Bank is the new official consumer bank of the University of Michigan. PNC offers the convenience of using your Mcard as an ATM card for your bank account as well as 3 branches and 25 ATMs on and around campus. Plus, PNC Virtual Wallet Student gives students the checking and savings options they need--as well as interactive tools to help them easily keep track of their money. Learn more about PNC Bank at pnc.com/michigan.
See the Mcard PNC FAQs towards the top right of this page. It also has a Campus Map!
Only these graduate school programs are participating in the online photo submission process for fall orientation. If this applies to you click on the appropriate link below. If your school/college does not appear below, please visit a campus ID station to obtain an Mcard.
- D1 Dental Student Photo Submission Page
- Ford School of Public Policy Student Photo Submission Page
- International Graduate Student Photo Submission Page
- L1 & Transfer Law Student Photo Submission Page (also for LLMs & international Law exchange students living the Lawyer's Club)
- LLM Masters of Law and Law International Exchange Student Photo Submission Page (Not for students living in the Lawyer's Club)
- Rackham Domestic Student Photo Submission Page
- Ross School of Business EVENING MBA Photo Submission Page
- Ross School of Business International Exchange Student Photo Submission Page
- Ross School of Business MBA Student Photo Submission Page
- School of Information Student Photo Submission Page
- School of Public Health Student Photo Submission Page