|Distribution To / Payment Type
||Method of Return
||Return excess cards to HSIP Office
||Process to return unused VISA gift cards:
- RESEARCHER notifies HSIP Office that they have extra cards
- RESEARCHER, or custodian bring unused cards to HSIP Office by appointment
- HSIP Office will give receipt of returned cards and document return in HSIP system.
- Holding account (111575) will receive credit for amount of unused cards
- P/G will only be charged for used cards
||Deposit excess cash using depository system
- RESEARCHER deposits cash to account (111575) using chart fields used in original request. (Use department procedures)
- Reference HSIP Control number in Description field of Cash Receipt.
- RESEARCHER sends HSIP Office copy of cash receipt ticket confirmation page along with documentation for distributions.
- Holding account (111575) will receive credit for cash deposit
- P/G will only be charged for amount of cash distributed to subjects
NOTE: Please check with your department approver regarding any special department requirements for cash returns.
||Cancel coupons in HSIP system.
- RESEARCHER notifies HSIP Office of need to cancel coupons.
- HSIP Office cancels coupons in system.
- HSIP documents canceled coupons in request
- Holding account (111575) will receive credit for cancelled coupons
- P/G will only be charged for amount of cash distributed by cashier’s office to subjects. (Actual coupons redeemed in time period allowed)