What is insured?
We are insured for:
Insurance coverage provides protection for claims associated with five licensed university locations:
- Michigan League
- Michigan Union
- Ross Executive Learning and Conference Center
- Pierpont Commons
- Flint Campus University Center
The university also provides coverage at university-sponsored receptions where liquor is served (not sold).
What do I do if I have a claim?
- Report the loss to Risk Management Services by completing a Complete a Claim Submission Form:https://rm-rmaprduniversityofmichigan.dxc-ins.com/UoM/(S(st21ihwcv3hrmd1tqhblftqo))/report.aspx
- All incidents involving personal injury or property damage must be reported to the Department of Public Safety and Security immediately.
Is there a deductible?
No deductible is charged.
- Serving Alcohol FAQs: https://ogc.umich.edu/frequently-asked-questions/alcohol/
- The Department of Public Safety and Security must be notified of any reception where liquor will be served. Additional notification procedures apply to functions involving University Hospitals.