- Financial Analysis
- Financial Operations
- Internal Controls
- Procurement Services
- Sponsored Programs
- Treasurer's Office
TSI USA, the university's designated travel agency, offers faculty and staff access to U-M negotiated rates on airfare, hotels, rental cars and more for business travel. U-M discounts can be arranged when booking business travel with TSI USA, either through the Concur online travel booking tool (Cliqbook) or via agency assisted calls.
Call TSI USA at (888) 252-8504 or (214) 915-9473 (see below for after-hours contact information).
Clear and simple business travel booking process (synchronized with the Concur Travel and Expense System)
Better organization of your business travel itinerary
Enhanced services to meet business travel needs
Lower rates for U-M employee business travel
- For after-hours assistance*, call TSI USA at (888) 252-8504 and use Access Code: N2O0-UOM
- Travel policy assistance – Procurement Solutions (734) 764-8212, option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concur login – http://wolverineaccess.umich.edu/
- Concur navigational assistance – ITS Service Center (734) 764-4357, or 4HELP@umich.edu
TSI USA fees
|Service||Online fee (via Cliqbook)||Agent-assisted fee|
|Book airfare reservation (with or without hotel/car)||$7||$18|
|Book hotel reservation||$7||$7|
|Book car reservation||$7||$7|
|Add hotel or car to existing airfare reservation||$0||$0|
|Add airfare to existing hotel or car reservation||$7||$18|
|After-hours/emergency agent calls*||$22 (plus applicable agent-initiated booking fees noted above)|
Note: To avoid incurring additional charge(s), book airfare first, then add hotel and/or car rental to the same reservation as needed.
- If you book hotel or car rental first, then add airfare, an additional fee will be assessed.
- Hotel and/or car rental can be added to an existing reservation, thus no additional fee.
- Airfare cannot be added to an existing reservation and results in a second reservation with additional fee.
*After-hours are defined as 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. Monday to Friday (EST); 8 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Monday on weekends; and all day on holidays. Agents do not charge fees for questions (non-booking calls) during regular business hours.