- Financial Analysis
- Financial Operations
- Internal Controls
- Procurement Services
- How to buy
- How to pay
- Travel and expense
- Property Control
- Property Disposition
- Space Analysis
- Information for suppliers
- MSupplier Portal
- News and Events
- Sponsored Programs
- Treasurer's Office
Non-purchase order (non-PO) payments
Non-purchase order (non-PO) payments should not be used in lieu of the other procurement methods. You should use the non-PO voucher only when no other payment method will work.
Non-PO vouchers are used for payments that do not originate from a purchase order and when a supplier will not accept a purchase order or a P-Card. Payments $5,000 or greater must have prior approval from a Procurement Services buyer. Non-PO vouchers are created online in M-Pathways by department users with appropriate authorization.
Reimbursements for cash paid for services cannot be made using a non-PO voucher. Contact email@example.com for instructions.
Non-purchase order tips:
- Payments are made net30 from the date of the invoice.
- Departments should create non-PO vouchers in M-Pathways to speed up the processing time.
- Original receipts must be attached to the voucher cover sheet you submit to Accounts Payable.
- Payments of $10,000 or greater are not finalized until a department representative approves the payment online.