How to pay

The Shared Services Center is responsible for processing the payment of goods and services to vendors in compliance with U-M standard practices, external regulations and requirements.

Processes administered by Procurement Services include: P-Card, travel and business hosting expense, and eBilling.

The Vendor Maintenance Team, also a part of the Shared Services Center maintains the university's supplier database.  

Payment options: 
Travel and expense

Payments to UMHS
Click here for information about payments for the University of Michigan Health System (department IDs between 310000 - 367999).