Travel and Business Hosting Expense form (Guest/Student)

This form is an accounting of expenses university guests and students (i.e., non-employees).  Guests and students are not subject to the travel meal/incidentals per diem policy.

Foreign Currency Converters
Expenses must be submitted in U.S. dollars.  Use an online currency converter, such as XE Currency Converter, to convert foreign currencies to U.S. dollars.  You must use the currency rate(s) in effect on the date the travel took place or the expense was incurred. 

FileLast Updated
Travel_business_hosting_expense_guest_Oct172014.xlsFriday, October 17th, 2014 at 12:08 PM