Reminder for Submitting new Exempt Forms W-4 - (posted 1/9/17)


IRS Regulations require that a new Form W-4 must be submitted each calendar year for your exempt status to continue.  You must also complete a Michigan MI-W4 form each calendar year.



If you are still eligible to claim exempt from income tax withholding, you may complete the Federal and Michigan Forms W-4 by accessing Wolverine Access and going to Faculty & Staff>Employee Self-Service>Payroll and Compensation.