What type of identification do I need to do business at Student Financial Services?

Student Financial Services requires the student's UMID number for all business transacted in the office along with a valid picture identificaiton. To discuss a student's account, one piece of picture identificaiton (preferably the student's MCard) is required. Teller services requires two pieces of valid identificaiton (preferably the student's MCard and either a valid drivers' license or passport) for most business transactions.