Cedar Point discount admission
Presidents Day BOGO Promo! Only between Feb 17th - Feb 19th so get tickets now!
Current UM Students and employees can NOW PURCHASE TICKETS ALL YEAR ROUND.
- Good Any Day Admission - Special through 3/31/18 only $42 + tax!
- Everyone Pays Kid's Price - $42 + tax
- Cedar Point Shores Good Any Day Admission - 2018 pricing coming soon
- 2-Day, Any Day Admission - Special through 3/31/18 only $67 + tax!
- Ride and Refresh - 2018 pricing coming soon
Cedar Point Amusement Park
Cedar Point is a 364 acre amusement park located in Sandusky, Ohio. Cedar Point is the only amusement park with four roller coasters that are taller than 200 feet. As of 2010, Cedar Point has more rides (75) than any other amusement park. It also has a mile-long white sand beach, an outdoor water park (Soak City), an indoor waterpark and hotel (Castaway Bay), two marinas, several hotels, and Challenge Park, which features attractions such as go-karts, miniature golf, Ripcord and Skyscraper. Known as "America's Roller Coast", Cedar Point has been deemed "Best Amusement Park in the World" by Amusement Today for the past thirteen years.