Certificates of Insurance
Certificates or proofs of insurance are provided by Risk Management Services.
To obtain evidence of insurance, a written request and a copy of the contract, if applicable, must be sent to Risk Management Services. The information required is:
- To whom the certificate is to be issued.
- A description of the activity for which the certificate is needed, including purpose, location and time period.
- The type of insurance for which proof is required.
- Medical Professional Liability (Non-university locations) requires prior written approval of the director or department chair.
- If proof of coverage with claims history is required for Medical Professional Liability, contact UMHS Risk Management at (734) 763-5456 to submit a request.