How it works
Steps to Make Payment:
- To get started, go to the University of Michigan international payment page and select the country from which funds will be coming.
- Select preferred payment option. Depending on your country, you will see various payment methods including bank transfer, Alipay, and more.
- Enter payer information and Student Information for University of Michigan and click Next to view payment instruction for the method chosen.
- Send your payment to the university as instructed. Once your payment is received, Flywire will process and your payment and send to Michigan with your information for fast Account posting.
- You can also track your payment with the link provided via email or SMS or create a Flywire user account to view your payment record anytime by logging in
For payment questions or assistance, contact Flywire multilingual customer support.
Please note: International payments should not exceed your cost of attendance for each term. Please see the Cost of Attendance published by the U-M Office of Financial Aid to determine the maximum amount that may be wired to the U-M each term on your behalf. Any international transfer funds received for the same term in excess of this amount may be returned to the originating bank account. A service fee for the return will be charged by Flywire and will be deducted from the amount of the payment being returned.
FLYWIRE CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
How to pay video: https://vimeo.com/189693395
- Flywire video in Chinese: https://vimeo.com/320022214
If you have questions about making an international payment, please visit Flywire’s website for assistance.